• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Vs Aston Villa

Good game from Ndombele. Good to see him putting himself about with some energy and intent. A goal from him soon would be great to see.
I can't say I agree. Too many weak passes and attacking moves killed through bad touches. He can do the incredible, but gets let down by the basics.

Good game from Ndombele. Good to see him putting himself about with some energy and intent. A goal from him soon would be great to see.

Hmmm, what game are you watching? :p he's consistently misplaced passes, lost the ball and had his wooden slippers on. I thought he was pants today (apart from that one attack he had).

Couldnt find a stream earlier but doesnt sound like a missed too much.

That said, if it was full time in each of our, Leicesters and West Ham games now, it would be a useful day for us

Back