• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

United smash second in Germany we are struggling against Norwegian 2nd tier side ...
I will pray for us Sunday

The measured, mature realist in me says that these sorts of games are very very hard to play as you're damned if you do and damned if you don't…getting out without injury and defeat would be good for me personally…

The supporter in me admits to such huge, enormous disappointment in the nature of the performance, the nervousness, the general approach…

…it's funny that it takes Chiriches to make the near-post run and finish sweetly. He has a ring of the Popsecus about him…good lad.

And do you still feel AVB is the man to instill c in the team?

What I think right now is unimportant. The players will show us all. As I've said a few times, at this point none of it matters except what the players (and bosses) think…he absolutely still gets the season for me, yes. Despite this turgid, unconvincing display.

It's unbelievable how we simply cannot find Soldado…the only hope the boy has is if Adebayor plays on the left of a trio behind him/in the hole behind him as part of a staggered 4-4-1-1…

Back