• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

Dembele. 2-0. Great lilttle ball from Holtby.

Apparently he hasn't scored since last Feb. then he has another great chance and hits the post.

Why hasn't he been playing like this all game - or at least since half time as I called it :lol:

Sunday will confirm a lot for me, but tonight (subs decision included) it appears to me that AVB is either

a) on target with what he wants to do and has the dressing room behind him, using this game as a further way of learning how to control the tempo of the game, stifle any pace/speed/excitement in exchange for clinically procuring results and thus seeing this as a training exercise, and all are simply trying to weather a storm of confidence OR
b) is increasingly boxing himself into a corner with stubborn behaviour, knows he is on borrowed time and is unable (or unwilling) to adapt…

I genuinely cannot say which it is at this point. But there is little doubt that for 70 minutes this has been a turgid performance…again (for what it's worth) AVB still gets the season for me. You know that given the fact winning UEFA Cup will only give automatic CL qualification from NEXT season, we will absolutely do it this season!

ffs now Lamela. Totally stupid

LEts be honest AVB to trying to get goals here to make the result look respectable. That what this game is all about for him. He wanted to being a strong team to a nothing game and get a result to ram down the throat of everyone who is complaining that we're not scoring. This is an AVB PR exercise. He doesnt care about building for the club's future and giving our kids a run out.

LEts be honest AVB to trying to get goals here to make the result look respectable. That what this game is all about for him. He wanted to being a strong to a nothing game and get a result to ram down the throat of everyone who is complaining that we're not scoring. This is a AVB PR exercise. He doesnt care about building for the club's future and giving our kids a run out.

He had a funny way of doing that given the caution of the first 65 mins…not disagreeing per se, just saying it's been a silly way of doing things...

LEts be honest AVB to trying to get goals here to make the result look respectable. That what this game is all about for him. He wanted to being a strong team to a nothing game and get a result to ram down the throat of everyone who is complaining that we're not scoring. This is an AVB PR exercise. He doesnt care about building for the club's future and giving our kids a run out.

A confidence building win could be exactly what the club needs

I remember when we made the signings AVB said time will be something this side needs. Game time. The more they play the better. That's what he's thinking here. Wouldn't be surprised to see a strong side v Anzhi either

Hilarious all the Spurs fans singing in the arctic circle..Chiriches big plus point tonight..he must be near 1st choice now

The ball and Soldado have the repulsion of the wrong ends of two magnets being pressed against one another.

Why are you so cynical? This is a much needed win, morale boosted.

Back