• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

Let's forget about 4-2-3-1 and try something a bit more adventurous. I think we are giving them too much respect.

4-2-3-1 works if you support your striker we dont.

I really thought tonight we should see a different Tottenham tonight, I'm now really starting to question AVB how can he not see this

Same ole same ole. The most players we have had in their box is 3, but mainly Soldado on his own against 6 defenders with Siggy on the edge.

F@cking miserable stuff. Why no Kane?

In the name of all things holy ffs 4-4-2 in the second half..oh sorry just Coulthirst on the bench. This is just not good enough.

Out injured.

I would never ask for a photo of you mate, but if you're feeling up to it, and the armchair is close to that which I think it is, a photo would be fantastic! it is my middle-aged ambition to own such a seating vessel!

its Christmas soon.. ill see what I can do..

Israel TV thoughtfully just showed the first half highlights of Tromso v Spurs.

It took all of ten seconds.

Falling asleep, great match for that. No big opportunities so there is no chance the commentator will be raising his voice...

Israel TV thoughtfully just showed the first half highlights of Tromso v Spurs.

It took all of ten seconds.

I watched the Emirates Marketing Project game on German TV.

during the build up they were trying to show goals from both teams: they had Aguero blasting them in, backheels from Navas, rasping drives from Negredo. Then they had a goal against Norwich from Spurs, a few long shots and a couple of throw ons. They actually couldn't piece together a 45 second montage of Spurs goals and attacking play this season.

:lol:

Surely it's simple cross the ball early for Soldado!? How many times have we chosen not to do that?! No wonder bobby is ****ed off!

I think we are lucky we arent playing in the norwegian 1 division, we look about the same as tromso, probably we would get relegated ...

Confidence looks low from what I've seen. I know most people don't want this game but we need as many games as possible. Players need to play and all the training in the world is nothing compared to an actual game. Shame conditions are as they are, but the players need to be if the thinking that every game is an opportunity

This.

I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes, and again, it really comes down to how many of the players feel that they can flourish under AVB and his long-term vision (lets not get sidetracked on that folks, it's been discussed and we all have our views)…they seem very stiff for sure. I mean, it is 0 or whatever, the pitch is a 'mare and stuff, but they just seem so rigid. Dembele is so frustrating; he appears to be able to waltz through a couple of people and have a crack or three, but instead is playing slack passes all over…

Daws was a lucky boy…should've gone.

Back