• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

He adds fudge all.

At least Walker gets praise when he has a good game. Oh well, another 90 minutes of Parker fouls, misplace passes and genuine confusement.

Lets hope for a performance like the Inter home game. He was superb in that.

COYS

COYS

If we dont go through at least leave your all on the pitch and give it 100% and have a fudging good go !!!!

Walker was very good against Everton. I don't like Parker starting. All I hope is that the best team wins, that is US by the way.
I don't want to lose this game due to error(s) All our defenders tonight have made bad mistakes in recent games. We are scoring goals thanks to Sig and Ade..but we are conceding. Dawson does not look fullly fit to me.
Anyway, 1-0 will do.

To be honest - they will score but even if they score it doesnt change things. I highly doubt a 1-0 to us so if we were to win it would need to be us having to get a couple of goals at least.

Id like to see us attack from the get go - get the two goals then, I wouldnt say sit back but more controlled possession etc

To be honest - they will score but even if they score it doesnt change things. I highly doubt a 1-0 to us so if we were to win it would need to be us having to get a couple of goals at least.

Id like to see us attack from the get go - get the two goals then, I wouldnt say sit back but more controlled possession etc

We'll need three for it to be comfortable.

It is going to be a nervous evening.

2-1 to the Spurs man! Wait and see!

Back