• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Come on Spurs.
I will donate a goat ( to be eaten by the kids ) to the local orphanage for every goal we score.
I am praying to the GODS atop Mount Kenya for their help.
Please do this, and get us second and above the scum.
COYS

Here is our starting line-up against Southampton :

Lloris (c)
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Mason
Lamela - Eriksen - Son
Kane​

Here are our substitutes against Southampton :-

Vorm
Davies
Wimmer
Carroll
Chadli
Winks
Clinton.​

mason makes me nervous. i dont think he is of the required quality. so fudging stupid that we, for no reason whatsoever, have to do without the services of alli and dembele for a combined 9 games. actual lunacy.

get the job done today lads ffs. then, hopefully sunderland do everton midweek and we can give Saudi Sportswashing Machine a thorough going over and send them on their way to the championship on the back of a nice heavy defeat.

At least seem up for it. Must have been difficult to get the team going again given the disappointment from Mon

Back