• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Thinking about Southampton, one of Levy's best moves was also one of his more under-the-radar ones; buying out the Bale sell-on clause for two or three million.

Any idea why news about the team auto-corrects now on this site to something about animals?

IMG_20160507_100947.jpg

Heading out to watch some first team training soon.

After the disappointing result against Chelsea which killed off our title chance, it is going to be tough for the players to turn for this match. This is even more so with our key players Alli and Dembele suspended. But we need to win this match somehow to confirm our 2nd place finish. We cannot rely on other teams to do us favours anymore. In fact, want us to win our remaining 2 matches to achieve 76 points which will be our record points in the league. We have a great record against Southampton in recent years, winning 6 and drawing 1 of our last 7 matches against them. Hope we will continue that record to get another win here.

I think Kane badly needs to score a few more goals to finish as the top scorer in the league. Vardy is now just 1 goal behind him. After losing out on the league battle, we should atleast help Kane finish as the top scorer. Lamela and Eriksen created our goals against Chelsea. Hope they can create more goal scoring chances for Kane. It won't harm us if Lamela and Eriksen can score for us as well. Lamela has done really well this season but he badly needs more league goals. Hope he can score atleast 1 goal in the remaining 2 matches. Similiarly, for all his assists, wish Eriksen can score more goals especially from freekicks. But Kane took the freekick against Chelsea. So, maybe Eriksen is no longer be our automatic freekick taker from now on. Anyway, hope those 3 can combine together to get us at least 2 goals in this match. Both Chadli and Son have been disappointing this season, despite Son's goal against Chelsea. Hope they can get a good game if they are involved in this match.

Can't help but worried about our midfield in this match. With Alli and Dembele suspended, we are badly lacking quality in midfield now. Can see Mason partnering Dier in midfield. But Mason really needs to step up his game. I have never rated him but he has been very disappointing this season. He had the golden chance to score our 3rd goal against Chelsea but wasted the chance. I think he needs to prove his worth in this match or can find himself losing his place next season. I really think we need a top quality defensive midfielder in place of Dier. Dier has done really well this season but don't think his contributions are enough for us to win major trophies. For one, he needs more composure in big games. Let's see if he can step up his game with Dembele out suspended in this match.

We still have the best defensive record in the league. But our defence was very disappointing against Chelsea. Just when we badly needed to keep a clean sheet, we conceded 2 costly goals to Chelsea. Just hope we will improve our concentration and don't get complacent in this match. We still have this bad habit of sending those unnecessary back passes to Lloris which he doesn't deal with comfortably. Hope we will cut that out and concentrate fully on our defending. With due respect to our opponents, will be disappointed if we don't keep clean sheets in our remaining matches against Southampton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

After the nasty battle against Chelsea, I am sure all the media will be hoping for us to do something silly again. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get the win to seal our 2nd place finish.

Any news about the team yet ?

Wish Njie will be back to help us in our 2nd place battle. Our mental strength will be tested in this match after the way we lost out in the title race. Hope we will put up a good match and get a erection inducing win !

Any news about the team yet ?

Wish Njie will be back to help us in our 2nd place battle. Our mental strength will be tested in this match after the way we lost out in the title race. Hope we will put up a good match and get a erection inducing win !

Njie hasnt contributed anything this year and prior to his injury, was still acclimitising to the PL. Its not a foregone conclusion that he ever will adapt to the PL - some players dont. Its incredibly wishful thinking that he might contribte meaningfully over the last 2 games

The sun is shining, really really hope this is going to be a day to remember for a long time.

Nearly 50 years a fan and I have never seen us finish 2nd. With United's wealth and global pull, coupled with the bank-rolled Chelsea and then City, I honestly thought I would never see my beloved Spurs be in a title race for the forseeable future let alone end-up runners-up.
The fact that a cherishedl part of the Lane for us will be no more after today makes it even more special.

I want to us to do it in style and cant wait to get on the road from the last part of the journey this morning and soak up the atmosphere

COYS

It's quite funny that they hate us. We 'stole' a manager of them who was an ex-Spurs player with obvious ties to the club.

We then 'stole' Bale who felt his development was going to be more aided playing for a PL side just outside the top 4 than a midtable Championship side. Although TBF that was a bit of a steal as we made a $#1£ load of him.

We then 'stole' a manager who could tell that he had a much better chance of success at a club with a history of winning things than a club who had won a single trophy in their history.

We then 'stole' Alderweireld as they committed the complete amateur error of not knowing what sort of agreement they had in place for him!

I remember them saying when Alderweireld joined that why would he join a team competing for the top four when Southampton had just as, if not more chance, of doing so.

Well we all know that we probably 'stole' 2nd place from SCBC.

Spurs 12 - Southampton 0 Alderweireld hattrick. Pochettino hattrick. Bale hattrick. Hoddle hattrick.

COYS

So do they hate arsenal too?

Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chambers.

And Liverpool?

Clyde, Lallana, Lovren, Lambert?

We've had a couple of players and a couple of managers in the last, what, 15 years?

So do they hate arsenal too?

Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chambers.

And Liverpool?

Clyde, Lallana, Lovren, Lambert?

We've had a couple of players and a couple of managers in the last, what, 15 years?
They've just got a chip on their collective shoulder because they're only the second team on a South Coat with virtually no competition. All they need is for Brighton or Bournemouth to win a cup and they'll be in third.

They also mostly come from Southampton. Anyone who has had the misfortune of visiting Mos Eisley will know that's enough to put anyone in a brick mood for life.

Back