• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs 19s19 seconds ago
#thfc adorably cute photos of animals: Poch says Bentaleb is the only player who is injured. Dembele has accepted the FA's charge of violent conduct so he's out.

Or is he?

A tweet says the club will contest anything over 3 matches. If he is given a 6-match ban and we appeal/contest, does the the 1st match of the ban 'kick-in' immediately or after the appeal, which will more than likely be heard early next week?

Or is he?

A tweet says the club will contest anything over 3 matches. If he is given a 6-match ban and we appeal/contest, does the the 1st match of the ban 'kick-in' immediately or after the appeal, which will more than likely be heard early next week?

I am presuming you can accept the charge but contest the punishment when it arrives, so starting the ban sooner rather than later.

If the minimum length of the ban is three games, I doubt there's any reason to suspend enforcing it.

So no Dembele; Mason alongside Dier it is then.
We need to be solid; Soton and Koeman will be going all guns blazing to win this. Koeman is auditioning for a job at Arsenal...

I dont like Mason. Cant we try Carroll instead? or even Vertonghen? What of Winks? Mason vs. Wanyama with Mason in this shiity form...

Great news re Rose and Alderweireld

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Mason
Son Eriksen Lamela
Kane

Good team. Come on Spurs let's bring it home (2nd place)

Mason has been a very good player for us and will step up again, just like every other player in the squad has done when replacing a first team player under Poch....

I dont like Mason. Cant we try Carroll instead? or even Vertonghen? What of Winks? Mason vs. Wanyama with Mason in this shiity form...

Carroll vs Wanyama. I don't rate Wanyama but that would be a car crash. It'd be like me, a 32 year old 17 stone man, taking my little 4 year old son out over the park and slide tackling him PlayStation style!! It'd be carnage.

Whether you rate Mason or not he's physically stronger and more capable - and trust me he's in no position to let scum overtake us!!!!!!

Carroll vs Wanyama. I don't rate Wanyama but that would be a car crash. It'd be like me, a 32 year old 17 stone man, taking my little 4 year old son out over the park and slide tackling him PlayStation style!! It'd be carnage.

Whether you rate Mason or not he's physically stronger and more capable - and trust me he's in no position to let scum overtake us!!!!!!

This is what I wanted to hear.

Mentioned it in another post. Really think we have got a core of players in the team, who REALLY know what it is going to mean to us to not just finish 2nd but, finish above that lot. Kane, Mason, Walker and Rose I am convinced know the score, Alderweireld will want to win Sunday for obvious reasons.

Too many times in the recent past we had not enough players who 'got the rivalry'. VDVcertainly did, along with King and Dawson, while Jenas, Bale and Lennon got their fair share of goals.

Really hope Mason hasn't let the missed chance affect him and he is ready to channel any disappointment into a banging performance on Sunday

This is what I wanted to hear.

Mentioned it in another post. Really think we have got a core of players in the team, who REALLY know what it is going to mean to us to not just finish 2nd but, finish above that lot. Kane, Mason, Walker and Rose I am convinced know the score, Alderweireld will want to win Sunday for obvious reasons.

Too many times in the recent past we had not enough players who 'got the rivalry'. VDVcertainly did, along with King and Dawson, while Jenas, Bale and Lennon got their fair share of goals.

Really hope Mason hasn't let the missed chance affect him and he is ready to channel any disappointment into a banging performance on Sunday
Add Ade to that list.

But I'm sure Lloris, Lamela, Eriksen understand what it means rivalry wise. More importantly, Everyone, and Poch won't let them forget it, wants to finish second now.

As long as we keep being stingy at the back, we'll win. #COYS !!! Just to used to using hashtag

Back