• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

Nice to see Capoue back, did well before his injury. Decent team that, would prefer Soldado personally but can't moan other than that. 2 strikers on the bench as well - maybe AVB means business tonight.

2 strikers ??

Friedel, Naughton, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado

Did say earlier no more than 2 changes for me, but I suppose 3 isnt too bad, looks like Dembele was a forced change due to injury. Good to start Lamela starting, and on the right hopefully, plus Defoe does have decent record at CC

There was a tackle from a ManU player where Dembele landed on his hip. I was a little concerned at the time, but he carried on. Hope it's not his old injury problems reoccuring.

hmmmm yeh so where's Dembele?

Lamela on the left? please please no...just please.

So would you rather Lennon play on the left? Really? At least Lamela can cross balls with his left as opposed to Lennon who is not great cutting in on his right and is not a great crosser with his left

Did say earlier no more than 2 changes for me, but I suppose 3 isnt too bad, looks like Dembele was a forced change due to injury. Good to start Lamela starting, and on the right hopefully, plus Defoe does have decent record at CC

How often have you seen Lennon excel on the left?

No dead cat bounce/ex Spurs' World Class performances tonight please.

2-1 Spurs, back on the upswing!

COYS!!!!!!

Not sure about that team. Sandro and Capoue together in midfield? Lamela on the left?

I don't know. We don't really have great creativity in midfield with Dembele either, but at least he is comfortable on the ball. Capoue has actually shown an ability to hit decent forward passes from that position, but his passing has also been quite inconsistent.

I am not sure about Lamela on the left. He is not really the type to go on the outside and put crosses in, and when cutting inside he will be less efficient because he's on his weaker foot. I would personally have liked to see Townsend on that side for a change. Call me old-fashioned but I prefer it when we play with a bit of width. Because of that I hope Lennon plays on the right and Lamela on the left, because at least it means we have width on one flank.

Not surprised with the rotation of Lamela and Defoe in. We have a lot of games in the next month.
It will be interesting to see Paulinho play high up the pitch again.

Back