• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

Why do I not see a team and by that I mean i dont really feel like im watching a team out there more like a bunch of individuals.

You're saying this after half an hour when our whole team has been ****e?

anyway it was explained to you that Lennon on the left was the lesser of two evils.

I completely disagree with that sentiment, Lamela can play on the left, it is where he played in Argentina

I think the Lamela/Lennon switch-off is exactly the sort of thing AVB is looking to be able to do on a regular basis in the future with any number of sides and positions, so as doors can be unlocked…

This is another stuttering performance, but there are glimpses of what could happen with a bit of confidence...

Capoue is really passing the ball quickly when he gets it. Not the dwelling on the ball we've seen from dembele paulinho and sandro

well, i for one am absolutely delighted i didnt take up the offer of a free ticket to this game... same ****, different week. AVB out please.

couldnt we play 442 with soldado and defoe up front and just have paulinho and sandro/capoue? like seriously? is AVB that ****ing stuborn minded to stick with his ****ty formation and tactics?

We have not played badly in comparison to other games but its not thae fact we have been good its the fact that we have been utter ****in ****e in the past

Back