• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

Erik needs the same fitness program Bale got for a season, the one which saw him develop upper body strength to contend with the rigors of the Premier League…he's too lightweight right now and I suspect everyone knows it (thus why he needs time)…just to say if someone says about Modric's slight frame, he was small but wiry and came from a league where you got the **** kicked out of you and a country where you had to be tough to survive for quite some time...

Credit to Fulham, they are pushing the ball. Surely they can't keep this on for much longer..but my GHod, I think AVB has got his selection wrong, again.

Erik needs the same fitness program Bale got for a season, the one which saw him develop upper body strength to contend with the rigors of the Premier League…he's too lightweight right now and I suspect everyone knows it (thus why he needs time)…just to say if someone says about Modric's slight frame, he was small but wiry and came from a league where you got the **** kicked out of you and a country where you had to be tough to survive for quite some time...

I have never seen him before so im going on the basis of this season - from the looks of things he seems a bit **** (putting it mildly). Thats why when others were sucking his **** when he tippy tappied a few non league ****e from a country I never heard of in the Europa League I kinda though 'what the ****'.

Anyways. To be honest most of our players lookin ****e.

Back