• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

Yay! The season is here!!!! Time to put the fixtures in my diary so no one bothers me on those days! :D

Palace ST mate said there are no wooden seats in the away end anymore, upgraded to plastic seats hahahahaha !!!

How will we line-up today?

I'm going for...

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Kaboul - Rose

Capoue - Sandro

Lennon - Paulinho - Chadli

Soldado​

I'm going for...

Lloris

Capoue - Sandro

Soldado​

That looks pretty weak going forwards. Hopefully Chadli is absolute quality. Otherwise I can see us continue to struggle to score.

Looks solid enough mind.

That looks pretty weak going forwards. Hopefully Chadli is absolute quality. Otherwise I can see us continue to struggle to score.

Looks solid enough mind.

Away from home, first game of the season, it should be fine. I would be highly surprised if Crystal Palace tried to sit back and defend for 90 minutes, especially when they are managed by Holloway.

That tends to come later in the season when teams realise how much they are struggling and need every point they can grasp.

Last edited:

I'm going for...

Lloris

Capoue - Sandro

Soldado​

Kaboul and Sandro have not appeared often enough in pre-season for me. Imo they will both be given time against Dinamo tib to continue with their recovery process.

Would put Dembele in for Sandro. Verts seems to be a late fitness test, if he passes he'll be in for Kaboul. If he doesn't i have no idea.

Our last Premier League game at Selhurst Park, 22nd January 2005, Crystal Palace 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Robinson

Pamarot - Naybet - King - Edman

Marney - Mendes - Carrick - Zeigler

Keane - Defoe​

That team isn't too shocking, good strike force. Two quality passers in midfield and the King at the back, the others are a bit rubbish though.

Back