• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Despite the 3 in midfield working well for us in terms of numbers. Bissouma individually is having a pretty poor game. Poor touches, poor passes and now a really slack and unnecessarily late challenge to get him a red. He needs to buck his ideas or Skipp and maybe Sarr get a chance for that 3rd man role.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Despite the 3 in midfield working well for us in terms of numbers. Bissouma individually is having a pretty poor game. Poor touches, poor passes and now a really slack and unnecessarily late challenge to get him a red. He needs to buck his ideas or Skipp and maybe Sarr get a chance for that 3rd man role.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Probably see Skipp on around 55-60min

Would love to see Skipp, but he would probably replace one of PEH or Betancur, as they play every game and need to be rested.

Indeed. But it would mean he playing in a advanced role in the formation.
Your point was we're playing 5-3-2 not 3-5-2......you've just undone your own argument...... again.
No i didn't. I just told you might see someone out of position from time to time, it doesn't mean that he plays there. Bentancur up front example helps that. Sess is a right wing BACK. What you were talking about was the position of a left FORWARD, which he is not. The game just caught him there.

Back