• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Better but we regressed. Ref hasn't helped.

I'd like Perisic for Sess who really frustrates me as a player. Can see Skipp for Bissouma although it's clear he need minutes and the quality is there I don't trust this ref and the crowd reacting to an ex player on a yellow.

Son has won or blocked the ball more times in that half than the whole season!
It seems a few of us on here don't trust this ref. Looks weak and as you said ,looks like he could give a penalty for next to nothing.

PEH has been good. He's played between the line nicely to give an option for the defence and the attack - he's basically the out ball when needed as kept things moving.
Unspectacular and effective
I hadn't really noticed that. I'll keep an eye on him in the 2nd half.

Started well. Looked like we could retain possession, and looked the part with 3 in the middle. Created a lot of openings to score too. Then we became more passive and Brighton improved trying to fight back.

What was noticeable was how at times, our players seem intimidated. We need more cool to hold possession, play the right pass, and not crap it. It happens when attacking, it happened when Dier headed the ball when he could take it down. When we look lost playing out from the back. There is a lack of courage and belief that we can work the ball away from home. Yet we did that so well in the first 15-20.
I think we lack a bit as far as the very highest level of technique goes. We rush things a bit because we don't have complete and absolute confidence in ourselves holding it in tight pressurised spaces and situations. I hate to compare to City but they do have a confidence to always try to play themselves out of trouble, we lack that. It may come with some more time, but I think it's a fundamental lacking. Hojberg for example just isn't a calm possession player.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back