• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Anyone with eyes not covered by overly spurs positive glasses can see that we aren't good defensively. It's too easy for the opposition to score, the quality of chance that we concede is critical.
And I think I'm being objective when I say that the players are good enough. All internationals at a good level. So something else is clearly wrong, but shows no sign of changing.

Kulu on fire but no one else
Every attempt to cross from the byline has been blocked by a sliding tackle.
Maddison is useless at corners
West ham winning all the physical battles.
Not as easy watch.

Kudus is the quality of wide player we should have at the minimum. He can actually play, be involved and contribute to the overall football

I think collectively as a team we just don't defend well and while we can all blame individuals (and we should) I also feel like others have no interest in backing up while others to go to sleep

exactly, that goal is a great example, yes Udogie was crap, but the ball across should have been easy to defend, Porro had switched off

I think collectively as a team we just don't defend well and while we can all blame individuals (and we should) I also feel like others have no interest in backing up while others to go to sleep
We know these players can defend, we've seen them do it before.

Was Johnsons man whose ended up scoring but there was 2 free at the back post

There is never any spare man as a back up

Back