• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Dont even get annoyed watching anymore when we concede. Its just a regualr occurance now. I doubt I will visiting the games while this guy is in charge, just too much money to waste in these times

Johnson went to sleep 45 seconds before that goal went in. Porro pressed and he never got back to cover.

As I said in the other thread, I don't care about the stats, my eyes tell me we give up way to many high quality chances and don't create enough. 2 unmarked shots from 12 yards in 20 mins.
Anyone with eyes not covered by overly spurs positive glasses can see that we aren't good defensively. It's too easy for the opposition to score, the quality of chance that we concede is critical.

Wasted chance the, Madison with no options to play the ball, as all the spurs players that were forward were all within 5 feet of each other.... No one wide, no one in the open, everyone within the box and 5 feet of each other, Utter dog shyte.

Back