• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

This is truly the most gutless spurs side I’ve ever seen. It’s far from the worst side I’ve witnessed, but they have literally zero courage.

At least with no leaders on the pitch we needed a leader in the dugout. Putting a person in charge with no experience and zero authority at the most vital stage of the season is horrendous.

I thought Murphy was a terrible footballer before today but he’s much better than anything we have by todays showing.

Only think I can think of Skipp's position is that we wanted someone sitting on Guimaraes to stop him dictating play

When we got thrashed 1-7 back in 96, I remember our fans singing "you're not fit to wear the shirt". Someone's definitely not fit to wear the shirt. fudging hell, what a mess.

10 min: Ryan Mason and Cristian Stellini on the touchline, two condemned men, try to make sense of what’s happened. The answer: lads, it’s Tottenham, and Tottenham at their most vulnerable and chaotic, a clown car of a club.

Back