• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

A thought actually went through my mind earlier in the week that we could get beat by the Premier League record score which is 9-0 iirc.
It's definitely on....

First time we've EVER been three down within 10 mins!

This lot really are breaking some great records.
141 years in the making!

I honestly don't kno what to make of that 1st 11 mins

The goalie is a fudging joke and should never play for our club again

Yep. He was one of 3 guilty for the first goal. THe 3rd is all his own - it didnt go in the corner yet he didnt bother diving for it

Of Levy doesn't make any changes soon and keeps this formation i am going to be livid with him, what has he been doing with them all week on the training ground?
Remember the Getafe game where BMJ was sacked before the game and then took charge...... same should happen at half time today.

Hoof and run lads, hoofff and run!!! Get bodies in the toons box(assuming they still know where it is)

The shambles continues

I hope we finish 8th, we have a realistic shot now

I wonder how many players we'll have left for next season?

Stellini has coached the refugees of Torino, the man is obviously prepared for the job
Exactly. The club is in desperate desperate need for someone high up to stop people making horrendous footballing decisions. Someone experienced and with authority.

At least we have the guy coming in from the Australian league. In July.

As a former goalie myself I have been a fan of Lloris. But sadly, this has to be his final appearance for Spurs. He must not play again, if we dont fancy Forster then give Whiteman the shirt for the last 6 games

He put Conte’s number 2 in charge to season’s end. The bloke has zero proper managerial experience; has worked with Conte for years on implementing his methods and ideas; and he was not the fresh voice needed to give the side a lift during the run-in. Another awful footballing decision.

An absolute dereliction of duty particularly with so much to play for. There’s no excuse or logic for that decision. What we’re seeing on the pitch now is down to Levy. A mess from the top down.

Back