• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

This is not pretty. Tempo is too slow. We are so open. A good passing side would tear us to bits.

Very lucky there.

Really poor cross from Son. Hope we're not going to get another season of Son being played even when he's poor.

Udogie is having a good game, but that was his man to track.

Son and Richalison aren't keeping hold.of the ball at all.

Looking at that chance, what it does make me think comparison is we don't have quality delivery from wide. Son is a shooter not a crosser, Kulu can cross but he's more of a passer than a crosser but he should be able to do something with the ball, but that's what I think we are lacking if we want Richarlison to work. If not we need a different style striker, with better on the ball qualities.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back