• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Son has done two brilliant runs ...coming alive slowly. He needs space and better if maddison isn't crowding around him.

Porro has been robbed twice outside our penalty box. I think he is better out wide hugging the touch line.

Our CBs and keeper at least look competent. Long overdue upgrades.

Goalkeeper has looked better today. VdV has been really poor. On the Fernandes one, he’s poor albeit Udogie should also do more. On a Rashford chance, he’s recovered well but is asleep in the first place. The boy will cost us lots of goals particularly playing like this.

Bissouma MOM @milo

What a beauty and what a beast. Fantastic to watch him boss the midfield.

We're wide open at the back, and it's a wonder neither team has scored, but you know what - that was really entertaining. I like watching this new (old) Spurs.
When it clicks it's going to be beautiful! We look very much like a team getting to know each other but the intent is so fudging refreshing after the last 4 years.

Not quite purring yet in possession. Porro, VDV settling still. Udogie too. A young back line and only Romero is settled with the ball at his feet atm.

We are fortunate they didn’t score. But hit the post twice ourselves and grew into the game.

New team with new young players we have to be patient. Lots of promise in this side.

Goalkeeper has looked better today. VdV has been really poor. On the Fernandes one, he’s poor albeit Udogie should also do more. On a Rashford chance, he’s recovered well but is asleep in the first place. The boy will cost us lots of goals particularly playing like this.
Maybe ...I am concinced he's doing much better than if we had Lenglet/Davies/Dier instead.

Maybe ...I am concinced he's doing much better than if we had Lenglet/Davies/Dier instead.

I won’t disagree with that. Not sure any of those 3 can play this system. VdV will get there I’m sure, he’s very young and does have pace to recover some of his errors.

Back