• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Its not hard to se that we dont play as a team, the team dont move together.. thats why we dont have any on right side when we move up on left and why dier is alone against Rashford, and Fernandez can have 4 tuches on the ball before taking a pass or shot

You're fired, by mutual agreement obviously.

Spoken like someone who has never seen a game
I’m right in line with it
I’m the ground
With the other fans who turned up
His pace was irrelevant
Dier showed him the fudging goal
Woeful
The bloke has to go

I'm watching on TV, with endless replays from multiple angles.

Put any other player from our squad in that position and Rashford is still gonna score.

Was on the 10:18 to Cardiff from Paddington
Got there at 12:00
Played football
Rushed back to the train station, 2 hours back to Paddington
Then to Stratford
Rushed to the ground

All go watch this

I’m the ground
His pace was irrelevant
Woeful
The bloke has to go
If Dier gets a new contract, I'm flying over to burn down both the stadium and the training ground! Enough is enough. The guy is totally finished!

I’m the ground
His pace was irrelevant
Woeful
The bloke has to go
It was poor defending but we should never have him in that situation

Nobody is defending Dier. Do you really think it's a good idea leaving a one-on-one with a fast attacker that is on fire against a slow defender?

He backs off all the time, did it against Leicester too. Jenas just hammered him on BT sport. He’s just an awful defender. Literally anything other than he did would have been better, get tighter, foul him, try and force him wide.

The way it is going - we could be out of the European places this season if performances dont pick up. There is a reason performances picked up when Bentacur and Kulu joined the team. At times you need that kick and quality.

Put any other player from our squad in that position and Rashford is still gonna score.

Nah Dier stopped short. He could have squeezed him forced him further over onto his left and make the goal narrower. He would have had a a harder shot on his weaker foot.

He just stopped letting Rashford set and shoot

Our transfer business has not worked out at all this season.

Perisic - can't say he's been a hit. Some nice crosses but too many misses when he should have tucked the ball away.

Richi - lets be kind and point to injuries and not getting into form.

Bissouma - didn't settle, injured.

Porro - not been easy for him to slot straight in, but his defensive is not at PL level yet. A skillful player but not 40m+ quality.

Forster, as Ali Gold said, arguably our best signing, and he's only been mediocre.

Paratici 10/10 in Jan 22.
Paratici 1/10 in 22/23 and gone.

May have been so different if we'd signed a quality CB.
Hey, we were backing Conte, remember?

Back