• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Remember when the manager wanted fernadez to replace Eriksen and play beside glc and Ndombele and the club said no.
Turned out well.

"Everyone look at me, I don't care but I care enough to talk about how little I care on a football forum"

Oh I do care - which is why I am not watching. I do not want to die due to players who dont give a serious damn. That is why I am playing a computer game .. I recommend 'Surviving Mars' - solid game with good calming music.

It all starts from the back. When you don't feel secure that your defense will keep the ball out of the net everything else goes to pieces.

fudging horrific. We’ve had moments but don’t look like a team which is no surprise given we don’t have a manager. Could slate some individuals but what’s the point. This is just the manifestation of the utter brick show our club has become in recent months particularly. And one man bears ultimate responsibility for that.

Whatever you say about him, Richarlison really does get noticed whenever he plays.

Our transfer business has not worked out at all this season.

Perisic - can't say he's been a hit. Some nice crosses but too many misses when he should have tucked the ball away.

Richi - lets be kind and point to injuries and not getting into form.

Bissouma - didn't settle, injured.

Porro - not been easy for him to slot straight in, but his defensive is not at PL level yet. A skillful player but not 40m+ quality.

Forster, as Ali Gold said, arguably our best signing, and he's only been mediocre.

Paratici 10/10 in Jan 22.
Paratici 1/10 in 22/23 and gone.

May have been so different if we'd signed a quality CB.

Back