• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

I wonder what Ade has done to deserve being dropped in favour of Kane in a Capital Cup match. (And being taken to Moldova just to watch). Must be bad....

SPU1-0HUL.gif

but wonder goal aside to be fair we haven't created anything. And Hull have carried a bit of threat on their forays forwards.

This is true. Again the lads don't look like they believe they can score with every attack. They pass for passing sake at times but I'd love to see some more progressive passing. Well passing that actually reaches its target. It breaks down far too easily in the last third.

I wonder what Ade has done to deserve being dropped in favour of Kane in a Capital Cup match. (And being taken to Moldova just to watch). Must be bad....

poor guy. getting paid those millions to do nothing.

i hope Lamela is kept on for the whole game....he just needs to play his way into understanding the team. Right now he is so invisible.

has anyone else got the YES streamtorrent working?
Mine doesn't work and have to use flash, but didnt know if it was something to do with my laptop

maybe he picked up a late knock

Lots of possession... stunning goal from Siggy... great save from Lloris and superb sliding tackle from Kaboul to prevent equaliser... brainfart from Walker... 1-0 to the Tottenham...

Let's face it, that was fecking boring.

Defoe, Lamela did nil. Eriksen hardly did a thing. I would take a 1-0 win right now but is that what we want?

From the Beeb...

"What a goal to get the day's proceedings rolling! This is what Gylfi Sigurdsson is capable of, turning on the edge of the box before firing in a shot off the underside of the crossbar. You don't save those..."

From the edge of the box?? He was 30 yards out!

Siggy really is beginning to become a proper player for us. I think he should be a starter all day right now. Deserves it.

Ok, 86% possession, 502 pass attempts with 498 completed. I say 3-0. And like I've always said, Walker and Lennon will never be a good match, nor will any Walker pairing be. I love AVB, but dontcha wish your leftback was BAE?

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Siggy showing some skillz there. Dembele just manoeuvres past people with such little ease.

Defoe getting in Sigs way there, Lamela, better there.

Back