• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

if only we could score 25 yard screamers every game....it sure changes the perspective.

not a criticism, just an observation, but apart from the goal, any other decent chances/shots on target? not really

Yep, we need to get back on the ball and back up the pitch. It would be heartening if we could get up the pitch and open Hull up. I mean, we looked more exposed there during the 2 minutes of Hull pressure than they have in the game.

Not whinging, just observing 8-[

if only we could score 25 yard screamers every game....it sure changes the perspective.

not a criticism, just an observation, but apart from the goal, any other decent chances/shots on target? not really

id have to agree but an improved performance so far...

id still like us to use more width, get balls across the box and have more bodies in the box

but i dont think its gonna happen:)

Every game, regular as clockwork Walker does the dumb thing.

I would sub him. Comm was right that was a close thing.

that looked horrible from Walker...good job he missed by a distance

Back