• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

Well we certainly cant say Hull are sitting in here. Theyre doing the bulk of the attacking.

We haven't actually looked that likely have we?

Kyle Naughton is horrid at left back, it's a shame we don't see him enough at right back. He's 25 next month though and you've got to think we'll look to upgrade.

Another solid Spurs first half performance.

Not too much to complain about there, except for another goal or two.

Another solid Spurs first half performance.

Not too much to complain about there, except for another goal or two.

I don't think the majority are even calling for more goals, just fashioning a couple of chances.

For about 10-15 minutes it looked really promising with high tempo possession in the final third.

Other than that its been fairly similar to the rest of the season, with Hull looking more likely to be fair.

Kyle Naughton is horrid at left back, it's a shame we don't see him enough at right back. He's 25 next month though and you've got to think we'll look to upgrade.
He has not played there that often but I can't remember Naughton having a bad game at RB.

It seems Walker is AVB's talisman. Cannot think of a logical reason why Walker is at RB tonight. There is nothing going on between him and Lamela.

If someone had met our asking price he'd been gone this summer I think. Ideally we'd have someone like Adam Smith come in and take his place in the squad.

I think that he would do really well at RB for a team that didn't play with attaching fullbacks, sadly that is not us.

Couldn't he just try to bring the ball down the line to create himself some space in stead of just turn inside then pass the ball back every single time?

I hope Kaboul will be ok for the second half, he seemed to pull up a bit in the last minute or two of the first half.

I'm not watching the game, but the opinions in here are pretty diverse, so I went to an impartial website and they're saying spurs have dominated the 1st half..

If someone had met our asking price he'd been gone this summer I think. Ideally we'd have someone like Adam Smith come in and take his place in the squad.

no thanks.....Smith is not very good. Baldini needs to get his black book out

Started well. Fantastic goal. Then suddenly thought the game was won. Positive change for Hull and now the lads cant complain that this side is just sitting back.

We lack incision. Some good passing, but it always falls down when it comes to the last pass. Paulinho has been a little unfortunate with his final pass often just behind or slightly off.

I'm not watching the game, but the opinions in here are pretty diverse, so I went to an impartial website and they're saying spurs have dominated the 1st half..

That to me is an overstatement...first part of the half was promising and we were looking great, but then it went back to normal.. :)

but wonder goal aside to be fair we haven't created anything. And Hull have carried a bit of threat on their forays forwards.

Back