• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

We've don't a lot of chasing down in that half. Hope we don't tire too much second half.

Can't help feeling that with all the possession if we had some height in the box we might score more goals. Right now can't see much difference whether it is Soldado or Ade that isn't getting the ball. At least Ade would offer an additional attackiing threat. It's not that Sodaldo isn't a good player -i think he is very good -it is just that we can't seem to get the ball to him in the box, on the floor in the right areas.

Often he makes that bending run around the CB looking for the ball down the side but we ever play it, certainly not early enough.

I think JV has grown as an attacking left back. He didn't use to be as well equipped to play that role but he seems to have added this to his game.

Really? I think it always been the best part of his game when he plays there (and he sometimes looks better in an attacking sense than our actual fullbacks), he just sometimes gets turned a bit easily as a lb.

Excellent performance so far. Sandro and Verts outstanding. Vlad and Daws doing well. Nobody doing badly, although Walker has been quiet and Lewis a bit lacking in focus in his play.

At least full half hour for Lamela second half please.

Can we have all our attacking midfielders training with just Soldado for the next few weeks? He's making so many runs that aren't being seen or accurately found. Find him for gods sake, either with through balls or crosses.

Best chance of that today is to bring Eriksen on.

What's that you say? Spurs totally dominating possession but still looking utterly toothless up front and failing to score? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Since everyone is saying it was a clear cut penalty do not be surprised if we get a soft one in the second half.

We do need to find something in final third - im not sure whats going on with that but barring that been excellent

Also, we should be looking to get people running past McCarthy. A silly foul from him and he's off, and then we will keep the ball at will.

mostly good, Verts excellent, Daws becoming a problem, ref awful

I thought the ref was ok for 20mins but he's been beyond terrible since he failed to give us a clear penalty.

He's still giving us safe free kicks in the middle of the pitch where there's no danger, but he won't give us anything near their box.

Hmmm, lots of possession but only a few long range pot shots to show for it... pretty much sums up our league campaign so far.

Unlucky not to get a penalty but maybe that's karma for the soft one we were awarded last week.

Last edited:
Really? I think it always been the best part of his game when he plays there (and he sometimes looks better in an attacking sense than our actual fullbacks), he just sometimes gets turned a bit easily as a lb.

He's good on the ball, that's never been the problem. I've just thought that he has rarely provided us good width but today he seems to be ticking that box more.

Back