• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

oh and btw, this game goes to show the lack of spectacular football is down to the team gelling. You can see that in open play the players feel much more comfortable. Great football we're playing! :D COYS!!!

At the risk of being the only negative **** in sight, have we actually opened them up yet and forced Howard into a save? i.e. have we really looked like scoring?

Edit: created a clear scoring chance?

Had Kevin Friend awarded us the penalty then we could have scored. But we can't rely on a penalty every game.

I'd be well up for seeing what Lamela could do in the space Lennon is finding. Not saying we need to haul Aaron off, but I have a nagging feeling that Lamela could make **** happen today.

I ****in hate those type of free kicks being given away. Barging into back of players

Fantastic first half from us..

The full backs really helping out in the attacking third, we havent seen this for weeks

Back