• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

By far the better side. Everton have created nothing apart from drawing a couple of cheap free kicks from a weak ref.

Great 1st half. As usual, lacking a little ruthlessness and creativity in front of goal, but playing much better than previous matches.

Well that was as good a first half performance that I've seen from Spurs all season.

We looked liked the home side.

Just need a goal or two.

Very good so far. Dominated possession and in a meaningful way as well but final balls just not coming off. Should have had a penalty as well.

Everton will come back into it though and Lukaku will likely become more of a factor so will have to watch out for that.

Vertonghen has been particularly excellent.

Go on Andre, Lamela on for Lennon or Andros. Don't give a **** who. With the space those two have been operating in he'll pick out a run or two from Soldado.

Can we have all our attacking midfielders training with just Soldado for the next few weeks? He's making so many runs that aren't being seen or accurately found. Find him for gods sake, either with through balls or crosses.

Lennon on right sig on the left getting a tad bored of townsend head down **** shot

We've don't a lot of chasing down in that half. Hope we don't tire too much second half.

Can't help feeling that with all the possession if we had some height in the box we might score more goals. Right now can't see much difference whether it is Soldado or Ade that isn't getting the ball. At least Ade would offer an additional attackiing threat. It's not that Sodaldo isn't a good player -i think he is very good -it is just that we can't seem to get the ball to him in the box, on the floor in the right areas.

I think JV has grown as an attacking left back. He didn't use to be as well equipped to play that role but he seems to have added this to his game.

Happy with that first half, but our attackers need to do better when we get into the final 3rd. Other than that, excellent performance.

Great first half. Still a bit disjointed in possession, but ravenous when trying to win it back and great at anticipating and avoiding Everton tackles. Our main problem now is our lack of height in the box (which Everton are aware of, hence their desire to see us out wide instead of through the middle) and the inaccuracy of our shots from range. Both those things can be solved by bringing Siggy on for Lennon, but the system's working well enough now that I'm hesitant to change it up immediately.

Wait till 60 minutes, and if we're still 0-0, then bring Siggy on, would be my ideal substitution. Again though, really good half, despite the lack of goals. We look confident and energetic: not quite cohesive, but that should come given time.

Back