• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

Gotta be bold tonight. Need a win to progress I feel-also bearing in mind the NLD this coming weekend

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

A draw likely be enough to get us through.

Ball retention means fuk all if you cannot do anything with it. Eriksen has done thing recently to start this evening

Who exactly has done anything to take his place? Onomah, Nkoudou and Carroll where all brutal against a Liverpool side who play exactly like Leverkusen.

The likely choice is over Jansson or Sissoko.

Who exactly has done anything to take his place? Onomah, Nkoudou and Carroll where all brutal against a Liverpool side who play exactly like Leverkusen.

Suffice to say on Saturday Nkoudou looked more dangerous in his 7 minute cameo than Eriksen did in 90 minutes

Suffice to say on Saturday Nkoudou looked more dangerous in his 7 minute cameo than Eriksen did in 90 minutes
He didn't fall over on the edge of the area leading to a goal, which is a definite improvement over his previous appearance.

Stuck on the goddamned night shift, so won't get to see the bloody game. Hopefully it's going to be one I regret not having seen! Let's stuff em. We need some goals today. Get in! Coys!

I actually really like Eriksen. My concern is that at the beginning of the season he was poor, he then signed a new contract and had two good games and we all put his poor form down to the fact that he was not settled due to issues with his contract. But then he has become poor again, in particular he cannot take a freakin' corner. :)

THFC team: Lloris (C); Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Wanyama, Dembele; Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele; Son

THFC team: Lloris (C); Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Wanyama, Dembele; Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele; Son

Relatively predictable. Trippier will be a bit miffed though. Was always a toss up between Janssen and Son up top

Do you think we could have got away with two up front? Seems a bit timid, just Son.

Let's hope Dembele gets through unscathed and this means no Eriksen at the weekend.

Do you think we could have got away with two up front? Seems a bit timid, just Son.

I don't think we've played with two up under Poch have we? Even in the relatively few occasions when we've had Kane and Janssen on the pitch together, Kane has dropped deeper

A draw likely be enough to get us through.

I am not entirely sure it would be. Would put us in a situation where we might need to win in Monaco to keep it in our hands.

A draw tonight and a Monaco win leaves Mon 8 Tot 5 BL 4. Then say another draw in Monaco and a Leverkusen win v Moscow means Mon 9 BL 7 Tott 6. A Leverkusen win v Monaco and we're out no matter the result v Moscow

Bench: Vorm, Carter-Vickers, Rose, Winks, Onomah, N'Koudou, Janssen

Leverkusen: Leno, Henrichs, Tah, Toprak, Wendell, Baumgartlinger, Aranguiz, Kampl, Brandt, Mehmedi, p

Relatively predictable. Trippier will be a bit miffed though. Was always a toss up between Janssen and Son up top

Could have a slight knock, certainly dont think he has done much wrong to warrant being dropped from the 18

Lineker on BT Sport referenced a Tottenham hoodoo at Wembley!?!

We lost one game. We dominated that game too.

Could have a slight knock, certainly dont think he has done much wrong to warrant being dropped from the 18

I guess if you only have 2 defs on the bench and Dier can fill it at RB then you don't need Trippier. Also, Poch made comments recently about why CCV was on the bench often rather than Wimmer...and that was due to CCV being right footed. Possibly the same here if he had already decided that Rose would be on the bench.

Personally I would have started Trippier

With our poor record at the new Wembley, the current inability to score goals, the team selected where only Alli and Son can be considered goal threats, I think it will be 0-0.

Wanyama, Dembele and Sissoko together in a home game???

Hope I'm way off mark and it's a goal fest. can't see it though

Hmm. They're starting Baumgartlinger - didn't they start dominating us in the reverse fixture when they brought him on at half-time? Hope Poch is prepared for that tactical approach.

Back