glasgowspur
Jimmy Cantrell
We are going to give some one a real tanking one of these days.
We are going to give some one a real tanking one of these days.
Going to go 4 weeks unbeatenOof. At least we didn’t lose, we didn’t deserve to.
Well the Bents sending off will certainly force the manager's hands. Many fans wanted him benched
I missed the replay, did Solanke make contact?
We are going to give some one a real tanking one of these days.
I'd have preferred it was Van Hecke being sent off. That would have helped us in the coming games.Well the Bents sending off will certainly force the manager's hands. Many fans wanted him benched
Excellent. Obviously wanted the win and at 11 v 11 I wouldn't have been happy with the draw. But after them taking an undeserved lead, then the red, and then their fans singing ' you're going down with the City' after we'd outplayed them it was delightful to get that result at the end.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.