• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

Sonny has to get his head out of his arse and make quick decisions. He's cost is one super chance for a goal and another one that could have unfolded into one, if he released the ball sooner.

Other than that, definitely not the performance I expected! After the first 6-7 minutes we've been more than holding our own and it's an evenly balanced game.

Regardless of what happens second half, one thing I’ve decided is Kane can fudge off. It’s great to watch eleven players giving their all in a system that the players are still learning and we could get three quality players in with the money who are up for the cause we’d be far better off than with Kane who thinks he can do better….

Regardless of what happens second half, one thing I’ve decided is Kane can fudge off. It’s great to watch eleven players giving their all in a system that the players are still learning and we could get three quality players in with the money who are up for the cause we’d be far better off than with Kane who thinks he can do better….
Idk would have been nice to seal one of those breaks with a goal or two.

after we play him Thursday for the lols.

I agree and I am actually more tinkled because it is clear that if he was the focal point we may have put some of those chances away. His making himself unavailable due to his actions and behaviour strikes me as for lack of a better term, sabotage. City can go eff themselves. Levy, sell Kane for 100m pounds outside England.

I don't think it's fair to put that on Kane. Instead, I put the fact that we're attacking with shape and intent down to the new manager. With a fit Kane on the pitch, I reckon one of those breaks would have been a goal.

The test of both managers will be what they change over half time. I reckon Pep will put Grealish further up the pitch, maybe through taking Sterling off, while Nuno needs to get Lo Celso on to give us a link between defence and attack. OR be brave and see if Gil can do anything at LW. The space is there.

fudge. Shearer agrees with me about Grealish. I take it all back.

Back