• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

This inverted full backs brick caught everyone off guard for the first 10 games last season and hasn’t worked since.
Problem is I think with the midfield structure. So the inverted full backs stay in the middle. One would expect the two central midfielders to be more advanced and in the tresquartista space. The other problem is the wingers are not those types that attack the opponent's fullback. No attempt to beat them and get in the cross. The opponents basically know what to expect.

Very blunt offense today. I can't recall us having a shot on goal. Very unTottenham like.
Similar story to other cup games where we’ve rested players. No continuity.

I thought Ange might have tried to put a result on the board tonight to install some confidence. Seems he wants to do it the hard way.

Similar story to other cup games where we’ve rested players. No continuity.

I thought Ange might have tried to put a result on the board tonight to install some confidence. Seems he wants to do it the hard way.
I can understand the changes. But I am expecting players to try and stand out. There is nothing here. No player is taking this game by the scruff. Is it Ange's tactics? Is it the players? I can't tell anymore.

First thing I noticed in the first game last season v Brentford was how positive everyone’s first touch was and how they always looked to pass forward.

Now…it’s slow, it’s backwards and sideways too often. I don’t get it.
Scared to lose the ball in case we get done on the counter as so open

Must always be on the players minds.

Back