• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------

Walker------------------Caulker----------------Vertonghen---------------------Ekotto

Lennon----------------Dembele----------------Sandro----------------------------Bale

------------------------------------Dempsey---------------------------------------

------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Siggy, Parker, Hudd, Townsend, Dawson

I might be tempted to play Naughton at right back but Walker's form has picked up lately so dropping him might be counter productive.

QPR don't go direct that much as far as I have seen so Caulker instead of Dawson for a bit more guile on the floor.

Rest of the team picks itself really, though Siggy is knocking on the door now. Him and Dempsey have impressed me with their application and desire to turn around a bad start to their Spurs careers.

1-2 with a nail biting last 20mins.

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------

Walker------------------Caulker----------------Vertonghen---------------------Ekotto

Lennon----------------Dembele----------------Sandro----------------------------Bale

------------------------------------Dempsey---------------------------------------

------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Siggy, Parker, Hudd, Townsend, Dawson

I might be tempted to play Naughton at right back but Walker's form has picked up lately so dropping him might be counter productive. QPR don't go direct that much as far as I have seen so Caulker instead of Dawson for a bit more guile on the floor.

Rest of the team picks itself really, though Siggy is knocking on the door now. Him and Dempsey have impressed me with their application and desire to turn around a bad start to their Spurs careers.

1-2 with a nail biting last 20mins.

Yup, it's a shame for Naughton but he is hopefully aware that he is very much a part of the squad now. Walker has looked good recently compared to earlier in the season.

Agree with you on playing Caulker as well. It would be good for him to get some more League game-time under his belt. Sir Alex is the best at rotating his squad so everyone feels like they have a part to play, and I'm hoping AVB is following suit with this. We are now blessed with excellent options across the pitch so we should use them and make the players feel like they are contributing to what could be a fantastic season if we don't Spurs it up...

I think Daws has as much guile on the floor as Caulker at present, or not far off it anyway. It's not been Daws that's cleared the ball away from Lloris on two separate occasions to help gift the oppo goals. Daws over Caulker for me. All the other qualities Daws brings, particularly leadership, are great for any game, but especially away in an intense London derby.

I think Daws has as much guile on the floor as Caulker at present, or not far off it anyway. It's not been Daws that's cleared the ball away from Lloris on two separate occasions to help gift the oppo goals. Daws over Caulker for me. All the other qualities Daws brings, particularly leadership, are great for any game, but especially away in an intense London derby.

I can't dance with this, despite my call for Caulker.

Imo Daws has impressed more against the teams that play more of a long balls style of football, and Caulker has played better against teams that keep it on the floor.

Caulker is also far more composed on the ball. Which means as we're playing QPR, not a long ball side, we should always pluck for Caulker over Dawson.

Imo Daws has impressed more against the teams that play more of a long balls style of football, and Caulker has played better against teams that keep it on the floor.

Caulker is also far more composed on the ball. Which means as we're playing QPR, not a long ball side, we should always pluck for Caulker over Dawson.

Plus Loftus Road has a small pitch, not ideal for Dawson's long balls which he can never resist hitting.

SPURS TEAM NEWS:

Andre Villas-Boas reports no fresh injuries ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash at QPR.

William Gallas remains out with the calf strain he sustained at Villa on Boxing Day but apart from that, long-term absentee Younes Kaboul is the only player on the treatment table.

"William will be out of the game, unfortunately," said Andre after training on Thursday. "The rest of the team is fine."

A reminder that we kick-off at 12.45pm at Loftus Road.

press conference ahead of the game

[video=youtube;L3pBJkCayHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L3pBJkCayHc[/video]

Tough to know what side to put out really...I think I'd go for the following...

Lloris

Walker Caulker Vertonghen BAE

Lennon Sandro Parker Bale

Dembele
Ade

subs:

Brad
Super Clint
Sig
JD
Daws
Andros
The Hudd

Tough on Naughton who's been great, but I want Verts at CB. I'd play Sandro deep and Scotty slightly advanced as the 'link' with Moussa.

I'd rest JD for sure, protect him...I think Dembele in the hole on a small pitch like theirs would be useful, especially if he cracks a few from distance. I can absolutely see Bale coming inside at some point and Dembele drifting wide with perhaps Lennon swapping over.

We should have too much for QPR. Looking at that side above, and the potential bench, it's really far too good to slip up. I agree with Jurgen, anything less than a win would be disappointing.

Tough to know what side to put out really...I think I'd go for the following...

Lloris

Walker Caulker Vertonghen BAE

Lennon Sandro Parker Bale

Dembele
Ade

subs:

Brad
Super Clint
Sig
JD
Daws
Andros
The Hudd

Tough on Naughton who's been great, but I want Verts at CB. I'd play Sandro deep and Scotty slightly advanced as the 'link' with Moussa.

I'd rest JD for sure, protect him...I think Dembele in the hole on a small pitch like theirs would be useful, especially if he cracks a few from distance. I can absolutely see Bale coming inside at some point and Dembele drifting wide with perhaps Lennon swapping over.

We should have too much for QPR. Looking at that side above, and the potential bench, it's really far too good to slip up. I agree with Jurgen, anything less than a win would be disappointing.

Big risk to start Ade over Defoe. Adebayor didn't even look like scoring against Coventry!

Back