• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

Lennons been so poor.

After the first 10 minutes, pretty much all of our attacking players have been poor.

With Dembele so completely nullified, we're not really getting the ball to the wingers quickly enough and there isn't an real drive from the centre. Perhaps need to change things around a tad in the second half.

We need to speed up the passing and stop dwelling in the midfield because they are not coming out to meet us, some composure in the last third would be welcome.

Really not feeling Ade's contribution so far today, take him off for someone in the hole and hit them through the middle as the wings have been packed up.

Ade, Defoe, Bale, Dembele and Lennon have all been pants, none of them are offering enough.

Defending decently, Dawson has been great defending but he's been wasting the possession far far too much.

Parker has been alright, chasing shadows a bit when we haven't got the ball though.

I'd take Defoe off for Dempsey/Sig.

Well, the only positive I can think of is that I've been this frustrated at half time many times this season, but we've been able to sort it out second half and get a result on those occasions. I really hope this is one of those occasions.

Ade = rusty as all hell. Again, he looks like he's trying. But he's lost almost all the skill he used to have; his first touch, his aerial ability..hell, even his upper body strength.

Dempsey? Please?

Back