• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

They have replaced one taco ( Clarkson) with another taco ( Evans).
One racist with another.

Clarkson openly insults just about every race around. Evans invites a whole load of people onto the show to fulfil a stereotype and condescend them just to show he's got a few brown friends. And he's not funny. Is he an autist?

One racist with another.

Clarkson openly insults just about every race around. Evans invites a whole load of people onto the show to fulfil a stereotype and condescend them just to show he's got a few brown friends. And he's not funny. Is he an autist?

He is just a very naughty boy. :)

Clarkson is off the telly, just great! His replacement is annoying and always has been. I like James May - watched him rebuilding a law mower on TV last month - I need to get a hobby, I know.

The show needed changing, it had become very stale.
I don't think that had dented its success much.

I'm no fan of Clarkson but I think it's dangerous for the BBC to constructively dismiss their only right of Trotsky presenter.

Clarkson is off the telly, just great! His replacement is annoying and always has been. I like James May - watched him rebuilding a law mower on TV last month - I need to get a hobby, I know.
Clarkson's a tool, but he did a very good job of annoying the kind of people who thoroughly deserve to be annoyed.

I don't think that had dented its success much.

I'm no fan of Clarkson but I think it's dangerous for the BBC to constructively dismiss their only right of Trotsky presenter.

I think that they were left with no choice after he racially and physically abused a colleague after receiving countless last chances.

There are plenty of other right wingers at the BBC.

Clarkson's a tool, but he did a very good job of annoying the kind of people who thoroughly deserve to be annoyed.

You could argue that replacing him with Evans has done exactly the same to another group of people who deserve to be annoyed.

You could argue that replacing him with Evans has done exactly the same to another group of people who deserve to be annoyed.
Isn't everyone annoyed by Evans? Everyone except the old dears that listen to his radio show that is.

Isn't everyone annoyed by Evans? Everyone except the old dears that listen to his radio show that is.

I was thinking of the type of Clarkson fan who takes what he says at face value and spends their life commenting on Mailonline

I think that they were left with no choice after he racially and physically abused a colleague after receiving countless last chances.
The BBC had been after him for a long time - it was only the huge income created by Top Gear that stopped them long before any of his last chances.

There are plenty of other right wingers at the BBC.
I'm fairly sure there aren't. At least, none that act like one.

I was thinking of the type of Clarkson fan who takes what he says at face value and spends their life commenting on Mailonline
They're already annoyed about everything in life, sacking Clarkson is surely a drop in the ocean.

The BBC had been after him for a long time - it was only the huge income created by Top Gear that stopped them long before any of his last chances.

He made it easy for them by continually acting like a boorish prick.

I'm fairly sure there aren't. At least, none that act like one.

Loads (if not the majority) of BBC output is small 'c' conservative. David Starkey, Jeremy Paxman, Andrew Neil, Nick Robinson and Michael Portillo are all prominent right wingers working for the BBC.

Last edited:
I have just seen episode 10 of the final season of Person of Interest, wow, now the gloves are off. What a way for the 100th episode to end

Just 3 more episodes to go

Watched the first season of Peaky Blinders finally. Started off quite well, but just became gradually more brick, I though. The love story was ridiculous, and the finally stand off scene and all the fluffy "epic" talk surrounding it just silly.

I gave up on Peaky Blinders when series 3 was on recently. Became a bit of a chore.

Been getting into The Killing on Netflix, the Danish original. Really hooked now.

Got Band of Brothers boxset for after that, and I've heard good things about Mr Robot. Anyone seen it?

Back