• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

so President Santos is shacked up with a russian double agent (who did kill the witch-king to be fair) and she's been allowed back into govt work to help Dre?

tv is confusing man

Tunnel 2: Sabotage anyone?

Great series, and Clemenceau Pousey is stunning
Just watching the first few episodes of this last week. I didn't watch the first series but I really like this one. Is the first one worth watching?
No spoilers please.

Just watching the first few episodes of this last week. I didn't watch the first series but I really like this one. Is the first one worth watching?
No spoilers please.

There are a few call backs but I wouldn't say its vital to watch. I recommend it though, was very good. Based on a Danish show called The Bridge I believe, which itself is meant to be good also.

There are a few call backs but I wouldn't say its vital to watch. I recommend it though, was very good. Based on a Danish show called The Bridge I believe, which itself is meant to be good also.

I think you should watch the first series...their is a a few backroom storylines...the english detective has got a few skeletons in his personal life and the french detective with her flaws are explained in the first series........also the original Danish bridge is different (not going to say what)

Based on a Danish show called The Bridge I believe, which itself is meant to be good also.

I watched season one and two last month. Great show 8.5/10. Specially Sofia Helin, who plays the main female character is brilliant.

ohhh and I learnt a few words in danish/swedish.

Last edited:
Preacher started last night in the States to pretty positive reviews.

Based on my favourite comic book series so hope they don't f*ck it up...

Back