• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

WHAT THE fudge IT GAPPY'S PROBLEM WITH BALE?

That's the 3rd time in 3 games against him he's tried to end his fudgeign career... fudging thug-****!

Was Bale down waving over at the dugout to make it look like he's been shot 15 times and has no hope of playing on while still rolling about after the tackle ?

Did they forget to cut the grass ? There is no bounce on the ball, its not moving fast along the turf and its sticking when playing long through balls.

Was Bale down waving over at the dugout to make it look like he's been shot 15 times and has no hope of playing on while still rolling about after the tackle ?

No. Adam had no chance of getting him so landed a leveler on his foot via the studs of his boot as Bale flew by him. I hope someone does that **** Adam, and it takes a lot for me to wish that sort of thing on someone, but this bloke CLEARLY has problems.

Decent performance so far considering
the heat
the lack of strikers
not a first choice midfield

Not unhappy in context at all...

wow. that was a seriously high defensive line then. it seemed to work, totally squeezed the space and led to a speculative chip over the top. Seems like a very high risk strategy though.

What are the pro's of holding a high line? i guess you try to pitch the game further up the pitch? squeeze the opposition when they are in posession?

Back