• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

I actually feel Bale could be a CF, he is strong, has pace, can finish, can head the ball, can hold it up...

He could be another Henry...

Liverpool team to play Tottenham: Jones, Enrique, Flanagan, Skrtel, Carragher, Spearing, Shelvey, Adam, Downing, Cole, Morgan

Liverpool team to play Tottenham: Jones, Enrique, Flanagan, Skrtel, Carragher, Spearing, Shelvey, Adam, Downing, Cole, Morgan

I would not take a single one of those I into our development squad, let alone anywhere near the bench for our first team. Yet RAWK probably fancy this lot to win the title! looooool liverlooooool

Here's our team v Liverpool - Friedel; Naughton, Gallas, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Jenas, Livermore; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale; Kane.

Jenas and Livermore again together again! We'd be better off with Jenas and Carroll with Livermore and Huddlestone to come on for the second half.

Here's our team v Liverpool - Friedel; Naughton, Gallas, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Jenas, Livermore; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale; Kane.

Decent team. Would have liked to see Hudd start to get some more passes going in the centre. Lennon, Sig and Bale as an attacking trio though, could get interesting :)

Off to the pub!

Ay5zJf0CcAAThN5.jpg

the game will probably be played at walking pace.....1pm kick off, over 100F degrees

Back