• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Seems Siggy's lost the ball 20 times so far... but a great ball in to Bale so he gets the benefit of the doubt

Unfortunately i seem able to recognise townsend, he always seems closer to the camera when he loses the ball.

Sig i don't also recognise :p

He's lost the ball once or twice, but he's also shown that he's willing to try and get past his man..

That'd be the same if I was on the pitch, it's not necessarily a good thing, he would get slaughtered losing the ball the way he has done in the PL.

Defensively it's looking a bit shaky

Exposed again, Keane forcing a save, but couldn't convert when the rebound fell to him. The CBs exposed by a ball in behind there.

Back