• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Liverpool were average, but a real exhibition match in the way it was played. Was fantastic when Toronto scored.

Joe Cole was absolutely terrible :ross:

45a58718-2a63-c4ca.jpg

^^^^

Looks as though there are loads of Canadian / US Liverpool fans there.

I imagine that it's a given that Spurs fans will be heavily outnumbered in Baltimore.

Never really thought about it, but Frank Lampard looks a lot like Frodo from Lord of the Rings;

480x_13197743.jpg

^^^^

Looks as though there are loads of Canadian / US Liverpool fans there.

I imagine that it's a given that Spurs fans will be heavily outnumbered in Baltimore.

Yeah was 75% Liverpool I'd say. Didn't hear a peep out of them though.

Honestly, I see few enough people wearing Spurs shirts that whenever I see someone wearing one I'll come up and talk to them about it, and I play a few times a week with 100 or so other people out on the field. There are always tons of Arsenal, Chelseas, Uniteds, LFC, but rarely Spurs. Only once had someone just been wearing one, and he had be given it to him by a friend. To this day, I've never seen a Spurs shirt for sale in a shop in the US, so you really have to go out of your way to find one.

Elite sports on Haight St. They carry the same kits sold on the THFC official site!

Additionally, I'm very excited for Tuesday v. LA Galaxy. I flew down to Los Angeles today; heading to training tomorrow, and hoping to get a photo op with some of the players or AVB. Ideally, they'll model our SF Spurs t-shirts! Pics to be posted if I can make that happen! Only a short time until August 18th...COYS!

Edit...sorry about all the exclamation points...as a "spastic/plastic" supporter, this will be only my second time seeing Spurs in person.

just read on another site that Siggy and Thudd also missed the flight

if so, no Parker, Modric, Siggy, Thudd, Sandro in the US ????

Additionally, I'm very excited for Tuesday v. LA Galaxy. I flew down to Los Angeles today; heading to training tomorrow, and hoping to get a photo op with some of the players or AVB. Ideally, they'll model our SF Spurs t-shirts! Pics to be posted if I can make that happen! Only a short time until August 18th...COYS!

Edit...sorry about all the exclamation points...as a "spastic/plastic" supporter, this will be only my second time seeing Spurs in person.

Enjoy, being over the pond you have to make the most of seeing Spurs

USA Tour Fixtures

Sorry if this has already been posted but I can't find the fixtures for the USA tour. I am in New York next week and would like to go to a game if possible. So if anyone knows the fixtures could you let me know.

It feels like we have far too few pre-season matches this time. Very bored without seeing our full team in action.

Back