• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

I can't believe Coulibaly missed that! He looked odds on to score with the goal at his mercy... then my stream froze... then it came back and they were all trotting back up the pitch for a goal kick FFS

I can't believe Coulibaly missed that! He looked odds on to score with the goal at his mercy... then my stream froze... then it came back and they were all trotting back up the pitch for a goal kick FFS

Didnt realise the rivers were flowing in Stevenage tonight, bummer

Didnt realise the rivers were flowing in Stevenage tonight, bummer

Kind of flowing - buffering a lot

Maybe it's my new Blackberry Bold - they seemed to run a lot better on my old Blackberry Curve

...and Coulibaly misses another chance!

Maybe it's my new Blackberry Bold - they seemed to run a lot better on my old Blackberry Curve

Sounds like we won't need Ade to keep the moaners happy.

BenPearceSpurs: #thfc Townsend's really seiziing his chance to shine here - step-overs and all kinds. Arguably the star man tonight.

I missed a trick there, couldnt find a link earlier. Luckily the next 3 are on ESPN so no fishing, although its an early start next Weds morning

Heres the goal chaps.
[video=youtube;HBdtrmck10s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBdtrmck10s&feature=plcp[/video]

BenPearceSpurs: #thfc Townsend's really seiziing his chance to shine here - step-overs and all kinds. Arguably the star man tonight.

Great to hear. I was impressed the times I saw him last season. Surely will get games in the EL and League Cup, plus a few in the League, cant see Bale playing the 38

Yeah, nice finish from Gylfi that - turned the wrong way with his right foot, then finished with his left.

Paxton, Icelander - come on lads, work it out - it's traditional to hook in the likes of DHSF by pretending to watch a stream on a Blackberry... I couldn't resist starting the year off in the same fashion.

Just a shame DHSF isn't here to get hooked in and angry about it.

Ah well.

Meanwhile Danny Rose just won £700 in 10 minutes playing poker at the Olympics

Who needs to play Stevenage eh?!

Back