• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

did I read that right? "fantastic cross from Walker" :eek:

...yeah, and you also read: "Kane again inches away"

Hate to slam the guy before he's even got going, but I think that sentence could well sum up young Harry 'Urri' Kane!

I think I've said it before but serious respect for you for all the travelling.

Cheers. Doing it while we still have the chance, fingers crossed petrol prices have stayed stable recently. Shame the ticket prices keep creeping up bit by bit.
I notice the booking fee went up from £3.50 to £4.50 this season as well, I know its only a £1, but still, it all mounts up

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs
#thfc 38 minutes gone and we're not learning much here. No real evidence of new tactics, no-one standing out

Cheers. Doing it while we still have the chance, fingers crossed petrol prices have stayed stable recently. Shame the ticket prices keep creeping up bit by bit.
I notice the booking fee went up from £3.50 to £4.50 this season as well, I know its only a £1, but still, it all mounts up

It does yeah. Shame they'll never think of the honest, hard working motorists and supporters when they keep upping the ante.

Rossi22;154947[B said:
]Ben Pearce[/B] ‏@BenPearceSpurs
#thfc 38 minutes gone and we're not learning much here. No real evidence of new tactics, no-one standing out

k
n
o
b

Back