• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I still refuse to get my hopes up regarding Tuesday. If Wigan play like they did today then they can get something, but why didn't they play like that against Swansea in a game which would have relieved a lot of pressure off of Tuesdays game? I think they actually benefited from not having Caldwell at the back today, they looked good as a defensive unit, keeper was a beast too.

ioE9moBR9rraI.gif

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

This is what I will miss once I hang up my boots! Looks like I may be delayed getting to the match. #eggs&flour

BKDgMCaCYAEvzUz.jpg

Well done to Wigan for winning their first every trophy ! Can imagine how delighted their fans are for tasting the Cup success for the first time in their history. But it really makes it more disappointing why we cannot win the FA Cup now when teams like Wigan can. It has been 22 years since we won it in 1991 and since then even Portsmouth and Wigan have won it. Hope we can overcome the FA Cup semi final jinx and win it next season.

Just hope Wigan won't ease up against Arsenal after winning the FA Cup. Wigan have really affected our CL chance this season, taking 5 points off us. Hope they can do that against Arsenal as well.

ManCity needs to get a better manager if they want to win trophies every season. Mancini was very fortunate to win the league last season. For all the top quality players they have, ManCity should be winning atleast 1 major trophy every season. With the money they have, they should be hiring top quality managers like Mourinho, Ancelotti and Guardiola insteaf of SGE, Hughes and Mancini.

Back