• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Love it when an underdog pulls off something special..

If Wigan play like that on tuesday Arsenal will struggle, lets hope they do, they will be buzzing and good thing is no celebrating between now and tuesday unlike United

I would not be at all surprised if Mancini is out by Monday lunchtime

I keep thinking I wish I had some city fan mates to wind up, then I remember I'm glad I don't as they are all cnuts

BKAROxHCMAEAnyE.jpg

If I've got the points right, Chelsea result today keeps Wigan up for L'arse as if they win last 2 games they relegate villa.

Swansea with league cup and Wigan with the FA cup. If we're not winning either, very happy for both clubs.

Wigan v Manchester United in the Charity Shield in August....bizarre

Wigan, Swansea and Prestatyn Town all in the Europa League next season....even more bizarre

If I've got the points right, Chelsea result today keeps Wigan up for L'arse as if they win last 2 games they relegate villa.

Spot on. Even a draw for Villa today didnt make them safe,they had to win. Its in Wigan hands to stay up. Just need QPR to win tomorrow (and us of course).

edit: Got carried away, just means Wigan dont go down

Last edited:
Back