• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Fat frank had some tshirt under his shirt to show off but realised he'd been booked already

Last time we saw a pitch invasion of more than one supporter in the premier league ? Ban those thugs from their next away match

Got the old pointy to the sky celebrations too.

I get why he does it, but he's spawned a whole fudging mong-load of copycat idiots (Luiz, Sturridge to name but two) now doing the same, whether it's a goal celebration or even coming on as sub ffs.

Time to stop the affectation guys.

oh wait what? why do you not direct this at the same damn people that continuously post how unlucky we are in every thread?

oh wait.

Completely agree. It's cringeworthy how often we moan about being poor unlucky Spurs when we continually shoot ourselves in the foot. Benteke was lucky not to have gone for those elbows in the first half.

Although a restbite is an interesting alternative..[/QUOTE

That's a Suarez move.

Villa so stupid. Should have seen it out from 1-0.

I'm glad we are less naive these days. We haven't had any favours recently. Could see Chelsea losing against Moyes in his last game, so its a shame chelsea pulled it back.

Thought the Benteke 2nd yellow was soft.

Just DOESN'T matter what we do, DESTINED FOR FAILURE EVERY F'ING TIME, NO WHAT HAPPENS, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, US GOONIE fudging ****S WHO EVERY LOVES LAUGHING AT, HAS TO GET ****ED OVER AND FAIL, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THFC WERE MADE FOR, EVERY fudging TIME, EVERY fudging SEASON, COULDN'T GIVE A fudging brick ABOUT GAZZA BOOZIE FREE-KICK IN 91, COULDN'T GIVE A fudge ABOUT 61 OR ANYTHING ELSE, COS WHILST I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE 1995 (Y'KNOW THE REAL WORLD) WE HAVE NEVER FINISHED ABOVE THE GOONS NOR WON ANYTHING BAR THE LEAGUE CUP, GOOD NIGHT AND fudge OFF FOOTBALL!

Just DOESN'T matter what we do, DESTINED FOR FAILURE EVERY F'ING TIME, NO WHAT HAPPENS, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, US GOONIE fudging ****S WHO EVERY LOVES LAUGHING AT, HAS TO GET ****ED OVER AND FAIL, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THFC WERE MADE FOR, EVERY fudging TIME, EVERY fudging SEASON, COULDN'T GIVE A fudging brick ABOUT GAZZA BOOZIE FREE-KICK IN 91, COULDN'T GIVE A fudge ABOUT 61 OR ANYTHING ELSE, COS WHILST I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE 1995 (Y'KNOW THE REAL WORLD) WE HAVE NEVER FINISHED ABOVE THE GOONS NOR WON ANYTHING BAR THE LEAGUE CUP, GOOD NIGHT AND fudge OFF FOOTBALL!

Gosh

Even though we have ourselves to blame for losing silly points - it's really quite unbelievable how the other two have just pulled out results like this week after week, sometimes through luck and sometimes through the opposition capitulating. Someone up there doesn't want Spurs to get 4th.

Completely agree. It's cringeworthy how often we moan about being poor unlucky Spurs when we continually shoot ourselves in the foot. Benteke was lucky not to have gone for those elbows in the first half.

To be fair, we were extraordinarily unlucky to have had our Champions League place stolen away from us after finishing 4th last season.

But as to refereeing decisions, agreed. We're no more or less lucky than most other clubs.

Now that's what I call a 40th post...

Even though we have ourselves to blame for losing silly points - it's really quite unbelievable how the other two have just pulled out results like this week after week, sometimes through luck and sometimes through the opposition capitulating. Someone up there doesn't want Spurs to get 4th.

look no further

Right, thats done. Just got a bit of hope coming from Saudi Sportswashing Machine now. But then again thats if we beat Stoke tomorrow.

What a game that was anyway, it had everything. Chelsea deserved to win in the end, they played with 10 then 9 men, hit the post, had 3 injuries, goal cleared of the line and they still won.

Villa played some of the best football they've played in recent years and Villa park was rocking at times.

Need a miracle off Wigan now, or at least a QPR victory tomorrow.

I have been confident for weeks we would still finish 4th, but as each game has gone by and every result (bar Everton and United drawing with Arsenal) going against us, my confidence is waning by the day.

As Magna Carter suggests, no matter what we do in the next 2 games, you get the feeling we will get no help from anybody else.

I'd have preferred Chelsea to have steamrolled Villa right now, so at least we did get that little bit of hope to have it crushed and taken away.

Back