• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

iOOwEADufcdm4.gif

Did the Spanish gayboy get shot by a sniper ???

Haven't been watching the villa game just checked the score now at ht.
I'd take a draw right now.
Want to watch the second half but I think I might jinx it.

they are ahead of us with 2 games left of course it matters if they lose

Not a massive difference. If we win both our games it won't matter. Chelsea still in front of us if they win against Everton regardless of result today and behind us if they draw against Everton regardless of if they lose or draw today.

If we win one and lose one then Chelsea are obviously ahead of us with any one win, but they are also ahead of us with any one draw. So there is a difference between a loss and a win for them today, but only if they lose against Everton.

So only a very small difference, of course I hope they lose though :)

Edit: If I managed to read the table right...

Also, I think Villa need another goal.

Last edited:
Nasty by Benteke, but niggly stuff like this goes on all the time between forwards (well some forwards) and defenders. It's just whether you get caught. Defenders (especially certain defenders) will try and give a dead leg, rake their studs down your achilles heel, stamp on you feet at corners, stamp on your hands if you are on the floor, pull your shirt/shorts/anything they can get hold of, jump right through you with their knee in your back when they are heading long balls and goal kicks...for your part as a forward you might accidentally elbow them, back into them and tread all over them as you do so..if you don't mix it up defenders, especially centre halves, bully you..

so whilst I don't condone what Benteke did, I know why it goes on..

Not a massive difference. If we win both our games it won't matter. Chelsea still in front of us if they win against Everton regardless of result today and behind us if they draw against Everton regardless of if they lose or draw today.

If we win one and lose one then Chelsea are obviously ahead of us with any one win, but they are also ahead of us with any one draw. So there is a difference between a loss and a win for them today, but only if they lose against Everton.

So only a very small difference, of course I hope they lose though :)

Edit: If I managed to read the table right...

Also, I think Villa need another goal.

yes, a draw or a defeat for Chelsea today would have exactly the same implications for us

Im hoping some tired Chelsea legs kick in later on, especially after playing Weds night and being a man down. Villa's pace upfront could be crucial on the counter if Chelsea are still chasing the game in the latter stages

Back