• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Us and Cheatski for fourth. Been looking like that for a while now and this brilliant performance by QPR solidifies that.

Never thought I'd say this, but I want Chelsea to beat United tomorrow. It may make them feel like they need to win less against us, and also I'd rather they finished 3rd than Arsenal.

filth have to relegation fighting teams next. So you never know. don't count them out of bricking the bed at some point.

Never thought I'd say this, but I want Chelsea to beat United tomorrow. It may make them feel like they need to win less against us, and also I'd rather they finished 3rd than Arsenal.

Or if Chelsea beat United they'll be more pumped up for the game against us thinking a Champions League place is in touching distance. I'll be supporting United.

Madness. I'd rather United win so that we are still within sight of both Chelsea and Arsenal.

Or if Chelsea beat United they'll be more pumped up for the game against us thinking a Champions League place is in touching distance. I'll be supporting United.

They'd love to stuff us, like they have done in recent seasons. I'm still steaming at the 5-1 rout at the FA Cup semi from last season. 2-4 in the same season too. Grrrr

Back