• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Does anyone else think that Makelele spawned a generation of crap footballers, whereby you just need to be of African descent, run around in the middle of the park, not be able to pass forwards or offer any attacking threat and generally be a complete waste of oxygen to be classed a defensive midfielder?

Mbia looks like one of a long line of fudging brick footballers who hide under the tag "midfield enforcer."

I think it could well be us & Arsenal who qualify for the Champs League. Man U can do a massive favour for us tomorrow by beating Chelsea.
Chelsea also have tough last game against Everton, whereas Arsenal only have Wigan & Saudi Sportswashing Machine left....sigh....

Harry will sub Townsend at half-time as the young winger ain't following his orders to play brick like the rest of them :lol:

I think it could well be us & Arsenal who qualify for the Champs League. Man U can do a massive favour for us tomorrow by beating Chelsea.
Chelsea also have tough last game against Everton, whereas Arsenal only have Wigan & Saudi Sportswashing Machine left....sigh....

I'm not sure Wigan is just an 'only' to be fair.

And the reason us, Chelsea and Arsenal are all down here and not fighting for the title (though if they have Mourinho next season, Chelsea will probably be out of the equation again) is because we slip up where we're not supposed to slip up. Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are games that, on paper, us and Arsenal should be picking up max points from.

I'm pretty sure that we won't have 12 points from those 4 games at the end of the season though.

Back