• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Wouldnt mind if QPR only draw today (although of course a home win would be immense), sadly we all know we will get neither.
Will all be R's fans for a few hours tonight thats for sure

Wouldnt mind if QPR only draw today (although of course a home win would be immense), sadly we all know we will get neither.
Will all be R's fans for a few hours tonight thats for sure

Anything QPR get out this match will be a bonus as I have this down for a banker away win. The only thing might work for us is that some of these players are playing for moves now and will want to impress.

Anything QPR get out this match will be a bonus as I have this down for a banker away win. The only thing might work for us is that some of these players are playing for moves now and will want to impress.

This.

Shackles are off, should be able to play with more freedom now they know their fate. Hopefully might just work to theirs, and our advantage.....or Arsenal might just rip them a new one!

Aluminium injured in the warm-up for Watford before their must-win game

Forest 1-0 in the 3rd min, Good start for them, puts presure on Bolton

Come on Forest, don't fudge this up. It's about time we see you grace the premier league once again.

Although I having said that, even if they make it to them, I don't have much optimism with them in the play offs

Just can't see QPR lifting their game against Arsenal. All their decent players must still be mentally affected after being relegated. And Redknapp seemed to have lost the art of lifting the morale of his team. Will be very surprised if Arsenal don't get a big win against them.

Watford's reserve keeper Jonathan Bond has got injured, and will be stretchered off with a neck injury, they are having to bring on their youth player

Watford's reserve keeper Jonathan Bond has got injured, and will be stretchered off with a neck injury, they are having to bring on their youth player

Just saw that. Automatic promotion in the balance and they have a kid between the sticks.

Come on Forest, don't fudge this up. It's about time we see you grace the premier league once again.

Although I having said that, even if they make it to them, I don't have much optimism with them in the play offs

Sorry, I am cheering Leicester on in this one. They lead 2-1. Hope Kane can get some big game action.

Back