• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

we are playing poorly. Id be very surprised if we managed to finish in the top 4. Its such a shame weve simply ran out of steam

We're on 62.

I have partially resigned myself to agonizingly missing out on the last day.

Ergo, all we have left is pride.

Now, 70 points is our record total. Therefore, 71 should be the aim, with anything above that being a pleasant bonus.

3 wins from four games.

Wenger on RVP goal: 'I don’t think he scored, he scored a penalty'

Q: It still counts though?

'It counts but it’s not completely the same'

We're on 62.

I have partially resigned myself to agonizingly missing out on the last day.

Ergo, all we have left is pride.

Now, 70 points is our record total. Therefore, 71 should be the aim, with anything above that being a pleasant bonus.

3 wins from four games.

I did the BBC predictor earlier and after 37 games Arse and Chelski were on 69 points and we were on 68. I don't think I could cope on the last day of the season if it came down to that.

We're certainly in a decent position, it's just our form is not that good. I think we've looked low on confidence and fragile in the last two games. City was magic but it was only a twenty minute spell and Wigan was very poor. Still think we can do it but a lot depends on if Arsenal have some kind of collapse (not that unlikely) as I do not feel our results will be that perfect.

I did the BBC predictor earlier and after 37 games Arse and Chelski were on 69 points and we were on 68. I don't think I could cope on the last day of the season if it came down to that.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you. Lads, either set a record points total (reach 71) and make us proud regardless of how the CL race ends up, or fail abjectly and get the hell out of the running in the next couple of games. I'm really not looking forward to another round of last-minute agonies again.

Be prepared for not being able to cope then because thats exactly what will happen, I said it on the run in thread about 3 weeks ago although the one thing in our favour is that I also had Everton needing to win at Stamford Bridge and hope that our result goes Sunderland's way to get the 5th place and Europa spot.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away will more than likely be a tough game for Arsenal - They could easily drop points there as Saudi Sportswashing Machine might need a win to be absolutely sure they are safe and could do so against QPR who will now play with no pressure. Chelsea will drop points against Man Utd for sure and could do against Everton. A draw could mean they have to win to be sure of 4th on the last day and that will be a big ask against Everton, especially if they have had a final to play 4 days earlier.

We have to win both our home games and get at least a point against Stoke. If we do that and avoid defeat against Chelsea then we should just about squeeze into 4th.

Just as a side note, Carrick played absolute brick against the Scum .. the amount of passes directly to their players ...

fudge, everyone raves about his season, don't think Luka on his worse performance ever played that much brick

Dortmund are just going to lose there good players arent they. Need to stop putting these players on tinpot release clauses.

Back